Sales: Does IKEA have Annual Sales?
By
Published by Susan
Dec 19th, 06
Subject:
Article Subject
IKEA(FANS) 102

Sales: Does IKEA have Annual Sales?

This is a tough one. Typically, they have a Summer Sale and a Winter Sale, but the exact dates and the exact sale terms vary from one year to the next, and truth: from one country to the next and from one store to the next. Two years running the North American stores had a Tax-Day Sale where they paid your sales tax, which could amount to alot for an entire kitchen's worth of cabinets, but then this year they didn't have one.

So, the answer is...I don't know.
Member rating
Was this information useful?N/A
Rate the writing style and readability.N/A
Were illustrations and/or photos instructive?N/A
Chance you'll recommend to othersN/A
0 members rated N/A% average
By DianeCTurner on Sep 1st, 09, 2:50 pm
Re: Sales: Does IKEA have Annual Sales?

This looks like an old(er) question, but I have a new answer.

I was told by a local IKEA store employee about a week ago that IKEA kitchen cabinets go on sale, at least at her store, on March 1 and October 1. Not sure if that is every year, but she seemed to sound like it was.

I know the local store has only been open for a short time, and this sales schedule may not apply across the region or across the country.

Anyway, it's correct information for IKEA fans in southern OH or northern KY.

Comment
Article Tools