No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 16th, 08, 6:37 pm   #1
rabell
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken
adjusting Akurum drawer height

Hi. When I had a contractor install our Akurum kitchen cabinets several years ago I remember him saying that there is a way to adjust drawers up or down by a tiny fraction -- that there is a little adjuster on the side of the drawer. But now I can't find the assembly instructions and I can't remember how to do the adjustment. Help anyone? Our drawers are rubbing.

Thanks,
Robin

Share |

rabell is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jan 16th, 08, 8:12 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 409
Gallery: 60
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Doorstyle: Tidaholm

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Backer ($50-$99 Donation)  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 4

Re: ajusting Akurum drawer height

Robin, The adjustment instructions are included with the RATIONELL Fully Extendable Drawer Instructions.

Share |
woodswell is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
ikea instructions