Old Jun 7th, 08, 7:14 pm   #1
still
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 120
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Canada-Vancouver:Coquitlam
BJURSTA round dining table

Hi all,

We are in the process of moving and want to take the dining table apart. It is a BJURSTA Dining Table. My son put it together and I don't know where he put the instructions. I don't want to break it so I'm wondering if anyone has the manual for it. I looked on ikea (US) site and couldn't find the instructions. It is not listed in the assembly section of of this site either (these pages have saved me hours of searching which is a great thing when you're moving).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Janet

Share |

still is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jun 7th, 08, 7:28 pm  

iKarma: 12,799
Gallery: 22
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:Burlington
Doorstyle: Adel White

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 9

I've been blogged!
Re: BJURSTA round dining table

Hi welcome to Ikeafans.

I did a quick search on the cdn site and only had the instructions for the square table - have a look see at them and maybe they could be very similar for the round table.

Can be found here:

IKEA | Assembly plans

HTH
Deb

Share |
dalbrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 08, 7:33 pm  

iKarma: 12,799
Gallery: 22
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:Burlington
Doorstyle: Adel White

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 9

I've been blogged!

hi - I think I found it for you on the USA site - they are listed under customer service - very bottom of the page and then click instructions

I save them and uploaded here for you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BJURSTA INSTRUCTIONS.pdf (309.8 KB, 56 views)

Share |
dalbrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 08, 10:14 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 120
My IKEA: Canada-Vancouver:Coquitlam

Thank you both. The file you attached was the one. This is going to make my life a lot easier since the table is very heavy.

Regards,
Janet

Share |
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 09, 7:25 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 445
My IKEA: Japan-Tokyo:Funabashi
Re: BJURSTA round adjustable dining table

I have the table in this thread, and those are the instructions, but what we cannot work out, is HOW to get the small edges on the leaves (that come out of the middle) to come down. If we force them we'll break the hinges. Is there some quick release that is not in the instruction guide: I feel I am missing something here! I have tried to attach a picture but I am not sure if it is there...
Thanks.

Share |
hokkaidofox is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment