Old Oct 20th, 08, 5:57 pm   #1
rocafella211
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-New York:Brooklyn
Hang a RAM mirror

Hello all

Thanks for the great forum. I'm perplexed at how to go about hanging the long RAM mirror.

It comes with two triangular things at the back, but doesn't have a wire or anything.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Share |

rocafella211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Oct 20th, 08, 7:03 pm  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 222,814
Gallery: 6
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!
Re: Hang a RAM mirror

Welcome to IKEAFANS, rockafella.

I've never installed the Ram mirror, so I don't know exactly what the "triangular things" on the back might be. However I have installed other wall/door mirrors, and would bet that they're intended to either hook over nails of screws in the wall, or for a piece of wire to be threaded through them for hanging on a more traditional picture hook.

Any chance you could post a picture for clarification.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment