Old Oct 25th, 08, 2:34 am   #1
Bloobeard
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Hong Knog-Shatin
Question Diktad Crib/Cot part query

Hi,
A friend has kindly donated a Diktad cot to us, the one that converts to a toddler bed.

Unfortunately when they converted it to a toddler bed they lost a couple of pieces. The bits that are missing are the metal rods that held the headboards together. They aren't given a part number in the instruction manual. I am not sure why not, maybe that part comes pre-assembed when you buy the cot

They would have to be about 64 mm long and 10 mm in diameter with threaded hes near each end.

I am new to this forum, any parts gurus out there?
Cheers.

Share |

Bloobeard is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Oct 25th, 08, 9:24 am  
IKEA FANS fan!

iKarma: 41,994
Gallery: 174
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Doorstyle: Nexus Yellow Brown

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 12

I've been blogged!
Re: Diktad Crib/Cot part query

Hi and welcome to IKEAFANS!! I don't know if you are close to your IKEA, but they might be able to help you with spare parts. I know my IKEA has a lot of bits and pieces that are returned and seem to float around in the back room there behind as-is. I've seen the place with the door open and it's kinda amazing.

Anybody else?

FYI , the IKEA Hong Kong site is nicely designed- I seem to recall the Singapore site was as well. Uncluttered and friendly.

Share |
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 08, 9:27 am  
IKEA FANS fan!

iKarma: 41,994
Gallery: 174
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Doorstyle: Nexus Yellow Brown

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 12

I've been blogged!
Re: Diktad Crib/Cot part query

Holy moly check out the bi-weekly crazy special (!) in Hong Kong! 50% off Applad! The HK$ is .129 USD- if you didn't know that those Ditad lamps marked down to $129 wouldn't seem so crazy special!

http://www.ikea.com.hk/utg/promotion.html

Share |
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
parts