Comment

LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Oct 12th, 06, 4:14 am   #1
gert
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
I have the an Ikea 6 drawer dresser and the wooden piece between the top two drawers has started to hang down. I see that all I need to do is push it up again and turn the screws but I can't reach it with the drawers in. How do I remove the drawers so I can access the inner frame?

I've looked on the Ikea site to identify what model the dresser is but it doesn't seem to be there anymore (the dresser is about 5 years old). It looks a lot like the Leksvig though without the molding on the top piece and with round wooden handles on the draw fronts.

Sorry my title is incorrect. I originally thought it was a Malm..

Thanks.

Share |

gert is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
ikea , malm

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
Problem with Malm 6-drawer dresser mattie Assembly and Installation 0 Oct 23rd, 06 10:43 pm
Malm 6-drawer dresser - two drawers damaged - need new ones josieofaspen Assembly and Installation 1 Aug 9th, 06 9:30 pm
malm 6 drawer ned instruction milkit Assembly and Installation 0 Jul 8th, 06 5:30 pm
Help - How to remove drawer front uspino Got Questions? 2 Jul 7th, 06 5:32 pm
Oops--need to remove drawer front Robin_G Assembly and Installation 0 Apr 29th, 06 9:04 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies