No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 7th, 10, 1:03 am   #1
airforcemom
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 2,477
Gallery: 13
Doorstyle: Kalsebo
Question Henriksdal Chair

I am doing my new dining room on a budget. Purchased two Henriksdal chairs last year in the discount room, and found another one tonight in the discount room. (one more to go!) I had already purchased 2 extra suede covers so they would all be the same dye lot. For some reason the chair I picked up tonight and the ones I purchased a year ago are not the same size. This newest chair is much larger and the cover doesn't fit. I checked the number on the older chairs with the new one and all numbers are the same. Did they make the chair bigger? I will call Ikea tomorrow but really thought this was strange. The new chair is at least 2 inches wider.....

Share |

airforcemom is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
henriksdal chair

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
Can someone tell me the name of the cover for this Henriksdal chair? siuchi Dining Room 1 Jan 14th, 10 9:22 am
HENRIKSDAL Chair Instructions Tigratrus IKEA Instructions 5 Apr 17th, 09 12:00 am
NEW IKEA HENRIKSDAL Chair Slipcover BLEKINGE WHITE IKEAFANS Deals IKEA on eBay 0 Feb 8th, 09 5:02 pm
[Want to Buy or Trade] NEED Henriksdal Chair Cover Kitkat769 Swaps and Exchanges 0 Feb 3rd, 09 12:14 am
Henriksdal chair pekedhen Got Questions? 3 Jul 30th, 07 3:16 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies