LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Oct 27th, 10, 11:55 am   #1
JennS
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 211
Gallery: 0
Replacement parts for old bunkbed

Hi, I'm trying to locate missing parts for an old ikea bunkbed. problem is, I don't know what the part is called or the name of the bed. It's a small white, plastic screw type thing that has a split up the middle. Can anyone tell me what it's called or where I can find it? I've searched ikea's website for it, but couldn't find it. Also tried to find it on ebay. I'm sure it would help if I knew what to call it. Any help would be appreciated.

Share |

JennS is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Dec 23rd, 10, 2:32 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 122
Gallery: 0
Re: Replacement parts for old bunkbed

hey, the plastic parts are as follows

the "split" screw is part # 105160
the other piece which connects to it is part # 104850

I am also looking for parts from an IKEA bunkbed, HEMNES. I missing (1) long metal cylinder and a short one. UGH!

-bryan

Share |
bryan8580 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment