No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old May 1st, 12, 3:28 pm   #1
Dixons14
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 160
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-Manchester:Warrington
Question Narvik bed instructions and parts

Narvik king size bed - help please we can't find any of the screws/parts to put this together again.
Where can we find instructions and where can we obtain parts from??
Hope you can help - many thanks!

Share |

Dixons14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Apr 7th, 13, 1:41 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 265
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Burbank
Smile Re: Narvik bed instructions and parts

Hi,

Just emailed IKEA on the IKEA- USA website. They were actually pretty quick about replying. I asked for a PDF of the manual, and they promptly sent one. I then went to a LA area IKEA and was able to get all the replacement parts for $3.99 + sales tax (the woman in customer service took my print out of the manual and was able to fulfill the order easily even though it was in Swedish!). I can't imagine a global concern like IKEA being different in the UK or Saudi Arabia for that matter.

Now I just have to put the darned thing together.

I'm going to post the instructions under the Narvik section for the wish list.

Best.

Bryan

Share |
spittingtacks is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
narvik