Old Feb 18th, 13, 9:57 pm   #1
HelpIkeaNewbie
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 205
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Hemnes TV Unit

Hi!
I am putting together a Hemnes 2-drawer TV unit. I am on Step 24 and realized that I did Step 11 backwards. Trying to work backwards to take the unit apart and am having difficulty. Having particular trouble removing the 110630-112399 hardware pieces (round cap things that fit in large holes to cover screw type things). Any suggestions? Does it really matter if these two pieces (of the unit which the back particle board piece attaches to) are backwards?

Thanks!
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/assembly_instructions/hemnes-tv-unit__AA-426914-7_pub.pdf

Share |

HelpIkeaNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Feb 19th, 13, 12:41 am  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 189,655
Gallery: 14
My IKEA: Cyprus-Verginas
I've been blogged!
Re: Hemnes TV Unit

Hi

Those items are cams and do not need to be removed. Just turn them so that the little arrow lines up in the direction of the peg that they lock on to and they will release.

Share |
bigredbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
assembly , disassemble , hemnes tv unit