No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old May 17th, 07, 3:17 am   #1
tonybowyer
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
Thumbs down Re: PAX, Wardrobe instructions

Hi Susan et al

I am installing the PAX 70/77cm frames over some 201cm ones - I have the instructions in the packs - and it suggests I should screw the 2 together via a pre-drilled hole in each front corner - however this is directly above the fitting that holds the corner of the 201 unit together!!!

Suggestions please

Share |

tonybowyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old May 17th, 07, 8:19 am  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 14,005
Gallery: 127
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: STAT

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 8

Hi tonybowyer! Welcome to IKEAFANS!

I don't have the answer for you, but I moved your comment on the instructions to the assembly and installation forum so that it will get the attention it deserves. Hopefully one of the assembly gurus will come along to assist.

Susan

Share |

Comment

Tags
ikea , pax