No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Aug 18th, 08, 4:03 pm   #1
cheasie
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Covina
order first pick up later?

So I won't be around Emeryville 's Ikea until few days later, is it possible for me to order the stuff first through phone or web then pick up my order at the store? I am afraid that the things I am looking for won't be in stock when I get there (Malm twin bed and Melltorp table).
Anyone have any advice?

Share |

cheasie is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 19th, 08, 12:58 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Covina
Re: order first pick up later?

any clue?

Share |
cheasie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 08, 3:51 am  
IKEA FANatic

iKarma: 3,997
Gallery: 8
My IKEA: Netherlands-Amsterdam
Doorstyle: pax ulnes, hemnes, grundtal etc
Re: order first pick up later?

Here in The Netherlands you can't order by phone, mail or web, but the situation on the other side of the big herringpond is probably much different. But from what I gather here on this forum it is unlikely someone collects your order and that you pick it up.

It's usual that the customer, you in this case, collects all boxes at the warehouse, information where to find it in the warehouse is in the showroom (sometimes at computerstations in the warehouse too). Only some kitchenitems or couches has to be ordered.

Information about stock you find on Ikeas webiste, but this is not always reliable.

Share |
ikeaopklompen is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
ikea , malm