Comment

LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Aug 5th, 10, 11:27 pm   #1
StellaPuella
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 350
Gallery: 0
Question Minnen ext Bed questions(mattress and measurements)

(I posted this in Childrens too, since it's under the childrens section of the Ikea site, but it's a bed.. so I hope I'm not disrupting by posting it here as well!)

To put it nicely, I'm kind of a kid sized adult.. and I've fallen in love with the Minnen bed frame in black/brown.. and it's perfect timing because I need to buy a new bed this week! But before I make the long haul to the nearest Ikea, I have some questions about the Minnen extendable bed to make sure it's worth the heartache

-What are the width and height measurements? (As for the height, all I really want to know is if there is any hope for underbed storage?)

-What size mattress does it take? Since it's under the childrens section, I'm wondering if a regular twin mattress will fit the width

So basically I don't even need numerical measurements.. just hearing your observations/experiences would be wonderful!

Thanks!!

Share |

StellaPuella is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
bed frame , mattress , minnen , question