Old Apr 23rd, 11, 8:13 am   #1
jcuellar
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Boston:Stoughton
King LEIRVIK Bed Frame Reviews

Hello all!
I am new to this site but super excited I found it! Hubby and I just moved cross-country and are slowly but surely rebuilding our furniture collection after getting rid of almost everything. We have a king size bed with low profile split box springs and are in the market for a frame. I was looking at Hemnes but the cost and weight is a bit of a turn-off (we live on the second floor). I saw that the Leirvik is compatible with Hemnes dressers (which I love). Has anybody used their king size frame? It looks nice but the legs seems a bit spindly, is it sturdy? I am about 135 and hubby is 235, would it safely accommodate both of us? Any tips would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Share |

jcuellar is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 30th, 11, 9:29 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 611
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:North York
Re: King LEIRVIK Bed Frame Reviews

It's a very sturdy bed but super tall, especially if you have a thicker mattress like most people do nowadays! We use it in our guest room and it sleeps my in-laws comfortably and they are both very tall, father-in-law is over 6ft 200lbs. So see my other post on how to easily shorten the legs! Hope this helps!
K

Share |
TheModifier is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
bed , frame , king , leirvik