LinkBack Thread Tools
[Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed
All Images by calgal1117 in this Group

Finished

[Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed
Image 1
(0 notes)
[Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed by calgal1117
Click the plus button to add a note to any image on this page. Then, discuss the highlighted area in the thread below
NEW! Add YOUR notes to calgal1117's image!
Click the "+" button to add a note.
Loading tags ...
Add Note to Image
Add Note
Posted By calgal1117   |   Visit calgal1117's Gallery   |   Original image in the Bedroom and Closet Gallery

Old Jul 4th, 12, 5:13 am   #1
calgal1117
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 194
Gallery: 1
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Burbank
IKEA Bedroom and Closet Photo: [Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed

Image Title: [Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed
Description: I recently purchased this lovely pine sleigh bed from Craigslist. It's clearly from Ikea but I don't know the name of it. Turns out it is missing a few screws so I am hoping I can get the spare parts and/or assembly instructions once I figure out what this is called.

It's not in the current catalog, but I think it was available about 10 years ago. This particular bed is a Queen size. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Share |

calgal1117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jul 4th, 12, 5:14 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 86
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Re: IKEA Bedroom and Closet Photo: [Identify This] Queen Pine Sleigh Bed

Hey! did you ever find the name of this bed?? I'm looking for the name of the same bed and can't find it anywhere!

Thanks!

Share |
tothemoon44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment