LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Feb 13th, 09, 1:48 pm   #1
Angela Stiemsma
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Question Does anyone know if you can lower the top bunk on LO Bunk Bed like on the LO Loft?

I've been searching for a LO loft bed in my area with no luck. I did find someone selling a LO Bunk Bed but concerned it might be too high. I like that the LO loft bed has 3 positions. Does anyone know if you can move the bunk around on the Bunk Bed version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Share |

Angela Stiemsma is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
lo bunk bed , lo loft

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
2 IKEA Twin Loft/Bunk Beds, Mattresses, Loveseat, Desk IKEAFANS Deals IKEA on eBay 0 Jan 11th, 09 9:56 pm
loft or bunk bed kzoocan Bedroom and Closet 1 Sep 11th, 08 7:58 am
Ikea Silver Metal Loft Bunk Bed Set IKEAFANS Deals IKEA on eBay 0 Jul 30th, 08 8:44 am
Ikea Wooden Loft Frame FJELLDAL Bunk Bed IKEAFANS Deals IKEA on eBay 0 Jul 27th, 08 8:36 am
Lo Bunk Bed kzielinski Got Questions? 1 Mar 29th, 08 8:47 pm

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies