No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Nov 8th, 12, 3:21 am   #1
mike202
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 275
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-London:Croydon
Help to identify name of kitchen doors

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me. I need to obtain additional doors for my kitchen but it appears that Ikea have discontinued them. I was hoping I might find suitable ones on Ebay but can't find the name of the series.

Can anyone help? Here is a picture:

http://db.tt/mET97dgi

They have a matt, white, plasticky feel with a distinctive lip at the bottom or top, so they don't need handles. I bought mine late 2009 in the UK .

Many thanks
Mike

Share |

mike202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Nov 8th, 12, 5:33 am  
Tux
IKEA holic

iKarma: 61,293
Gallery: 4
My IKEA: Germany-Frankfurt:Nieder-Eschback
I've been blogged!
Re: Help to identify name of kitchen doors

The picture is terrible.
I think it's SOLÄR. If you take off the hinges from a door, you should find a sticker with the name in the hole.
SOLÄR was still in the 2011 catalogue, so you should be able to order parts from Sweden through your local IKEA store.

Share |
Tux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 12, 4:40 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 275
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-London:Croydon
Re: Help to identify name of kitchen doors

That's perfect, thanks for your help.
- Mike

Share |
mike202 is offline   Reply With Quote