No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Nov 12th, 12, 2:29 pm   #1
Kmd99
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Round Rock
Flip Expedit TV Stand?

So we just got the expedit tv stand and 2 2x4 expedit shelves, which are laying so they are 4 cubbies long and 2 high. My husband thought it would work to put the tv stand on top of 2x4 shelves, creating a wall unit. Well, turns out that makes the tv way too high, but it's the perfect height if you flip the tv unit. Can I invert the expedit tv stand so that the shelving is on top of the tv opening? I wouldn't put anything heavy in the shelves over the tv so as not to make it too heavy. It would also be attached to the wall at the top to prevent tipping. What do you think?

Share |

Kmd99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
expwdit , tv

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
Expedit as TV Stand- Swivel alw123 Living Room 0 Aug 30th, 12 1:28 pm
Expedit Bookshelf 2x4 as TV Stand atlanticview Workspaces 7 Oct 23rd, 11 8:38 pm
[NEED HELP] Expedit as a TV stand. fanat1c Living Room 14 Dec 29th, 10 10:44 pm
2x4 expedit bookcase used for fish stand penance Modifications 1 Apr 5th, 09 11:48 pm
Expedit TV stand Boodles Workspaces 4 Jan 10th, 08 9:24 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies