LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Nov 26th, 12, 3:01 pm   #1
kayjonsson
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 2,092
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Canada-Ottawa
Above fridge cabinets used as low base cabinet?

Hi Guys,

So I have a very low window in my kitchen (28") off the floor and I want to continue cabinets and countertops along the whole wall but just have them duck under the window.

AKURUM Top cabinet to refrigerator - white, Härlig white, 30x15x24 " - IKEA

This cabinet is 30" wide, 24" deep like the other cabinets but only 24" high.

I'm asking here if it would be possible to mount this cabinet onto legs and add a countertop, in other words, just treat this like a lower?

Share |

kayjonsson is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Nov 26th, 12, 6:20 pm  
IKEAFANS Community Mentor

iKarma: 175,863
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Ft Lauderdale:Sunrise
Doorstyle: Stat or Lidi

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 4

Re: Above fridge cabinets used as low base cabinet?

Sure, people do this all the time. They're very popular for creating banquettes, too.

Share |
Harpy is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment