No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Dec 14th, 12, 2:27 am   #1
CatYanda
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 306
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Carson
Question Finding Ekeberg side table replacement part #107586

I am looking for the replacement suction cups for the Ekeberg side table. I found a part number on a the Ikea fan forum through a google search, but can't find the original post on this site. Any ideas how to find replacement parts for older Ikea furniture that they no longer carry?

I love this side table, don't know how the suction cups got lost in the move. HELP.

Share |

CatYanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
[Looking for Parts] Ekeberg Coffee/Side Tables Ardnas Swaps and Exchanges 5 Dec 16th, 12 3:43 am
Looking for a replacement part McCarthyPhoto Workspaces 0 Mar 29th, 12 3:44 pm
Complete replacement hardware for Ekeberg bed bhansen Assembly and Installation 0 Oct 9th, 11 11:03 pm
Trouble finding a part with Billy BookCase RBaptist Workspaces 8 Apr 9th, 10 2:17 pm
finding part numbers zomigi Kitchen Planning 8 Dec 11th, 08 8:20 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies