No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 7th, 13, 4:04 pm   #1
SenorWeird
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 189
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Ft Lauderdale:Sunrise
Under shelf mounting a knubbig?

I'm looking for a solution to a hack idea I have.

My wife and I bought four of the small knubbig lamps. We have decided we want to put them on some shelves in our living room. However, we want to somehow mount them UNDER the shelves. And if that isn't enough, we were hoping to take out the bulbs and put a dioder in them (they fit perfectly inside). However, we can't seem to figure out how to mount them underneath. Anyone have any ideas?

Share |

SenorWeird is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
wall-mounting Grundtal shelf stellersjay08 Assembly and Installation 7 Jan 17th, 12 1:14 pm
Besta DVD Shelf Mounting Problem joshyb Assembly and Installation 7 Jun 1st, 11 1:37 pm
LACK Wall Shelf Unit (the big one) Mounting ListenLoudly Assembly and Installation 7 May 12th, 11 7:55 pm
Mounting Besta Wall Shelf itsme22 Workspaces 1 Jul 11th, 10 10:01 pm
UDDEN: Shelf mounting brockoaks Assembly and Installation 2 Oct 28th, 08 8:39 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies