No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 8th, 13, 11:03 am   #1
zaradiggory
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 165
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-Edinburgh
trofast units stair

hi there i have two trofast stair units and as my kids r getting bigger and needing more space to play was wondering if there was a way to join them together one on top of other ?
plz let me ken zara x

Share |

zaradiggory is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jan 12th, 13, 12:35 am  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 211,462
Gallery: 3
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!
Re: trofast units stair

Welcome to IKEAFANS, zara.

Trofast units aren't intended to be stacked, but you could probably do this using mending plates or other similar hardware bits.

Be sure that you secure the finished unit to the wall, as you could have a problem with people, pets or things being hurt by the unit if it were to tip-over.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment