Old Feb 8th, 13, 1:31 pm   #1
peter999
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Germany-Hamburg:Moorfleet
Kitchen Island made from Lack?

Hey guys,

i might be moving soon and would love to make a really cheap Kitchen Island.

My Idea was to put 2 Lack ontop of each other on each side of the Island (giving it height) (alltogether 4 Lacks) and then adding a NUMERÄR plate on top of it.

Do you guys think the Lack tables are sturdy enough to hold the Plate and the things on it. I would probably use them as shelves for pans and so on.

If not, do you have any other Ideas on how to make a Kitchen Island with some storage possibilities on a budget?

Share |

peter999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
[Review Request] Added an island and made other changes - review please? I think I'm getting close!! thirdkitchenremodel Kitchen Planning 5 Apr 22nd, 12 7:37 am
Question about GIMÅN island worktop - what's it made of? daern Kitchen Planning 2 Mar 6th, 09 4:38 am
Photo of island with cover panel seam? And, what are they made of? hllb Kitchen Fixtures 3 May 12th, 08 7:09 am
A tailor-made kitchen tool - not working paulette Kitchen Planning 15 Apr 26th, 08 2:26 pm
AKURUM base cabinets made into mobile island? Emmie9999 Modifications 12 Apr 2nd, 06 6:45 pm

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies