LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Feb 15th, 11, 2:16 pm   #1
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 856
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken
Doorstyle: Nexus Brown, Adel Med. Brown
Thumbs down Online Planner Problems

Hello All. I'm getting ready for my second Ikea kitchen remodel. I did my first back in New Jersey in summer of '09, and have since moved to PA. Unfortunately the new browser-based design program is giving me headaches. It won't save or bring up the itemized product list without a javascript error.

I had to switch from IE to Firefox to even get it to install the 20-20 3d viewer. Now I'm getting this error. I even tried logging in on my daughters' little pink Dell Mini and got the same problem. Please help. I want my new kitchen!

Share |
voices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 11, 1:02 pm   #2
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 340
Re: Online Planner Problems

I am having trouble too. I have tried it on 4 different computers and get a stop script running error. It was working fine for me a couple of days ago. Tried it in IE and Firefox on 7, XP and Vista -- no go.

Share |
wyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 11, 4:02 pm   #3
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 181,285
My IKEA: USA-Orlando
Doorstyle: Ramsjo BB

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 1

It's been very frustrating lately, and in the happy little world I live in, we're imagining that the Swedish elves are putting aside the meatball-making utensils and are now waving magic wands and fixing some of the glitchier aspects of the program. Wait a few hours (or days ) and try again. It seems to be them, not us, so changing browsers , buying a main frame - or backing the Hummer over the hard drive (inadvertently, three times, I swear, Officer...) doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

Share |
personalshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 11, 7:38 pm   #4
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 340

I went in and redid my kitchen in a new file and that seemed to solve the problem -- for now . . .

Share |
wyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 11, 1:37 pm   #5

iKarma: 156,240
Gallery: 21
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:East Palo Alto
Doorstyle: stat white

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor 
Total Awards: 9

I've been blogged!

I tried to follow someone's link to their file today and the planner started to load, then crashed my entire browser. I am not keen to try again, much as I'm interested in the promise of the new planner

Share |
NBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 11, 3:52 pm   #6
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 89
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Carson

I feel your pain. I just tried it for the first time and found it very confusing and slow. I'm much more comfortable using SketchUp or the old planner.

Share |
knockdown is offline   Reply With Quote