(0 notes)
IKEA VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide
Image 11
(0 notes)
IKEA VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide
Image 12
(0 notes)
IKEA VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide by Tigratrus
Click the plus button to add a note to any image on this page. Then, discuss the highlighted area in the thread below
NEW! Add YOUR notes to Tigratrus's image!
Click the "+" button to add a note.
Loading tags ...
Add Note to Image
Add Note
Posted By Tigratrus   |   Visit Tigratrus's Gallery   |   Original image in the IKEA Instructions Gallery

Old Oct 2nd, 08, 10:04 pm   #1
Tigratrus
Frankenfingers

iKarma: 84,382
Gallery: 2962
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: Tidaholm!

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 3

VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide Instructions Annotated

Posts Related to VRADAL Bed

Let's build better IKEA Instructions together!

These are the individual pages of the IKEA VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide Instructions. Improve these instructions by adding your notes about problems you had with assembly, or tips you have to offer for a better experience.

Download the original IKEA Instructions for assembling a VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vradal bed with slide.pdf (357.5 KB, 1117 views)

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources

Tigratrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Oct 12th, 08, 9:16 pm  
Cheesegrit

iKarma: 370
Gallery: 6
Comments on tag "Leg"

Make sure leg goes at corner

Share |
Cheesegrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 08, 9:23 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 803
Gallery: 4
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Re: VRADAL Loft Bed With Slide Instructions Annotated

Just testing.

-- hugh

Share |
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 08, 9:57 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 803
Gallery: 4
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Comments on tag "Doozy"

That first step is a doozy

Share |
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 09, 12:01 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-Bristol

can you build the vradal (with slide bed) without the slide? i thought you could but have lost the instructions

Share |
collardj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 09, 12:20 pm  
Frankenfingers

LBG Adoptions

Ummm..

::looks up::

The instructions are right there?

I haven't actually built this one myself, but I'd imaging you can build it without the slide... I seem to remember someone mentioning that they took the slide off when their kid was old enough?

James

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources
Old Mar 9th, 09, 5:37 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
My IKEA: United Kingdom-Glasgow

The pdf download of the Vradal slide bed instructions only has 7 of the 12 pages. Does anyone have the full instructions for download?

Share |
mikeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 09, 11:51 am  
Frankenfingers

LBG Adoptions

Actually all 12 pages are there. IKEA uses a folded set of instructions so the numbers are in an odd sequence. The pages in the PDF aren't number 1-2-3-4-5 etc because it's laid out so that if you print it and fold it in half the pages will be in the right sequence. Believe me.. It's annoying when I have to go though a file to pull out the individual images .

Hope that helps?

James

Share |

Old Dec 30th, 09, 8:13 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 237

Great site - many thanks.

I'm trying to reconfigure the VRADAL - the boy is now too large for the slide, but still needs the ladder to get in (the extra floor space won't go astray, either).

Any tips? Will I need to leave the triangular platform on, or is there a way of attaching the ladder directly to the bed (preferably safely, despite childhood requiring some adventures )?

Thanks again.

Share |
Maozze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 13, 8:42 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 160
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville

i realize the last post here was years ago, but in case anyone else wanders by looking for directions for a used one - like i did to print out for the one we're about to sell, lol - figured i'd add my two cents

when my son outgrew the slide (or should i say our need for the floorspace 'cuz the slide's sturdy enough for a light adult to use it & since it's wood, there's always the option to reinforce) we just used a folding step ladder which worked great for us as we already had it, knew it was sturdy, & could be tucked out of the way if needed.

we Really liked ours (upgrading to the stora now though) & i highly recommend it (wanna buy ours? i doubt i'll have a hard time rehoming it, it was Very difficult to get one originally as every time i found one it was snatched up before i could get it!)

Share |
ideas4ikeas is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
bed , ikea , instructions , loft , loftbed , slide , vradal