Gallery: 2962
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: Tidaholm!

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 3

ANEBODA double sized bedframe instructions

Posts Related to ANEBODA Bed

Download these instructions for assembling and installing a ANEBODA double sized bedframe.

First click Need It, then click on the link to download. If the graphic says Got It, you've already downloaded it. Lost it? No worries - download it again.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AnebodaDouble.pdf (698.4 KB, 933 views)

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources

Last edited by ArticleBot; Oct 17th, 07 at 11:07 am..
Tigratrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 15th, 07, 10:00 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
Re: ANEBODA double sized bedframe instructions

Hi there,

Thanks for the instructions. I have a Aneboda Double Bed, the instruction on this thread looks like its one for a Queen Bed - the numbers of parts and make up are different ?

Also the instructions posted under the Aneboda Queen Bed is the same one as the one posted for the Double Bed.

Share |
livedder1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 07, 9:13 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: United Kingdom-London:Lakeside
Re: ANEBODA double sized bedframe instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by livedder1981 View Post
Hi there,

Thanks for the instructions. I have a Aneboda Double Bed, the instruction on this thread looks like its one for a Queen Bed - the numbers of parts and make up are different ?
Hi there!
I have an Aneboda Double and the instructions do match exactly the bed that I have (and have been needing them!)

Cheers!

Share |
madscotinengland is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
ikea instructions