Gallery: 2962
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: Tidaholm!

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 3

TROMSO Twin/Twin or Twin/Full Bunk Bed instructions

Posts Related to TROMSO Bed

Download these instructions for assembling a TROMSO Twin/Twin or Twin/Full bunk bed.

First click Need It, then click on the link to download. If the graphic says Got It, you've already downloaded it. Lost it? No worries - download it again.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tromso_bunk_bed.pdf (445.6 KB, 2255 views)
File Type: pdf tromso_twin_full_bunk_bed.pdf (1.18 MB, 1212 views)

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources

Last edited by ArticleBot; Oct 17th, 07 at 12:54 pm..
Tigratrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jun 25th, 07, 7:56 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
Re: TROMSO bunk bed instructions

how do I open the directions

Share |
maria remick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 07, 9:08 pm  
Frankenfingers

iKarma: 84,382

LBG Adoptions

Re: TROMSO bunk bed instructions

Did you download the file? If so you just need to double click the file to open it in Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, it a free program from Adobe installed on most machines at the factory (so you know it's safe). You can download a free copy from Adobe, or see if someone you know can install a copy for you? If you can't get a copy of acrobat for whatever reason let me know and I'll see if I can change it to another format such as a Word .doc?

James

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources
Old Dec 9th, 07, 2:43 pm  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-Baltimore
Exclamation Re: TROMSO Twin/Twin or Twin/Full Bunk Bed instructions

instructions i downloaded are kinda useless...does ikea have any instructions that are with actual words, instead of the vague and misleading pictures?

Share |
nefisa jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 07, 3:05 pm  
Frankenfingers

iKarma: 84,382

LBG Adoptions

Re: TROMSO Twin/Twin or Twin/Full Bunk Bed instructions

Unfortunately not... That's actually one of the reasons Susan and I built the instructions listings this way. The hope is that folks will come back and provide some helpful tips/suggestions for the next person that assembles that particular product. If you'd like to see an example of what I mean take a look at SULTAN ALSARP Box Spring Instructions where I uploaded some pictures and some clarifications that would have been helpful when we assembled our son's bed.

IKEAFANS is all about people helping to gather information so that the next person has an easier time of it.

If you have any specific questions there's some *really* knowledgeable folks around on the site that can probably answer any questions in the Assembly and Installation - IKEAFANS forum, or you can click the link in the instruction listing above to see if you can find any useful posts... And please post any problems and solutions that you come up with here for the next person!

James

Share |

Old Jun 3rd, 08, 1:07 pm  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-Houston

thanks, i found these very useful.
anything else i was able to figure out.

Share |
adolfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 08, 4:49 pm  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown

Hello!

Thank you for providing this forum.

We purchased this bed quite a few years ago, and only had them up for a short time--due to the fact that we thought our daughters at the time were "old enough" for bunk beds...which proved us wrong.

They are now hitting their teens and want the beds back. We searched high and low for the instructions, but those sort of get lost!

Thanks again!

Share |
globtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 08, 11:08 am  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-New York:Paramus

Is it me or are both downloads for twin/full and neither is for twin/twin?

Share |
JenniferH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 08, 11:34 am  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 14,055
Gallery: 123
Doorstyle: STAT

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 8

Hi Jennifer - I just opened the top set of instructions, and they appear to be for the twin/twin. At least from the cover picture...

Susan

Share |
Old Jul 8th, 08, 11:36 am  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-New York:Paramus

Thank you, I found it after I posted. Isn't that always the way!

Thanks for the speedy response.

Share |
JenniferH is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
alsarp , ikea , ikea instructions , tromso