No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Mar 1st, 09, 6:50 pm   #1
adutch1
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 100
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
New Renlig Dishwasher... Bosch?

I saw the new Renlig Dishwasher online and I am having a hard time finding any specifications on it. Even who makes it. The closest I can find is a Bosch. Anybody any insight?

Share |

adutch1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Mar 1st, 09, 7:06 pm  
IKEA FANS fan!

iKarma: 41,994
Gallery: 174
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Doorstyle: Nexus Yellow Brown

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 12

I've been blogged!
Re: New Renlig Dishwasher... Bosch?

That would be Whirlpool! All of the IKEA appliances are Whirlpool- and just to make sure I was sure, I looked it up on good old google- Renlig is indeed a Whirlpool product.

hth ,

kelly

Share |
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 09, 8:11 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 100
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown

I understand that the previous IKEA dishwasher were all Whirlpool's but there is no compairable dishwasher in the current Whirlpool product offerings... So, I am hoping somebody can give me a confirmation by having looked at one. Currently, I am actually 99% convinced it is not a whirlpool...
( btw , these are the NEW Renlig's with the inside controls)

Share |

Last edited by adutch1; Mar 1st, 09 at 10:03 pm..
adutch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 09, 6:33 pm  
IKEA FANS fan!

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 

I've been blogged!

Good luck!

Share |
Old Mar 3rd, 09, 1:57 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 17,440
Gallery: 60
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Covina
Doorstyle: Avsikt/Kalsebo

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 2

I've been blogged!

While there's no Whirlpool offering, it may be a Kitchenaid.
KitchenAid KUDT03FTPA Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 5 Cycles, ProScrub Option Optimum Wash Sensor and 50 dBA Whisper Quiet Plus Sound Insulation System: Requires Custom Panel

(Whirlpool manufacturers for Kitchenaid, so).

Share |
Please note that all advice, information, and layouts provided by forum members on this site was done on a voluntary basis and out of kindness of their hearts. If you appreciate the help you received, please support this site and donate to keep it going.
Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 09, 8:12 pm  
IKEA FANS fan!

LBG Adoptions

I've been blogged!

Whirlpool!

Share |
Old Mar 4th, 09, 1:31 am  
IKEA FANatic

iKarma: 18,057
Gallery: 77
My IKEA: France-Paris:Villiers sur Marne
Doorstyle: Faktum, Abstrakt white, Tidaholm trim

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN 
Total Awards: 1

I've been blogged!

The image on the US site of the new Renlig dishwasher is the same image used on the French site for the Renlig DWH B00 W dishwasher, even if they have slightly different specifications (24" is 1 cm larger than the standard 60 cm size here in Europe).

The Renlig DWH B00 W in France is made by Whirlpool Europe and is otherwise known as the ADG 8533FD.

If it's the same, it would not be the first time Ikea has imported a European Whirlpool appliance to the US (the Datid Pro range for example or the 24" built-in ovens).

Share |

Last edited by albertsok; Mar 4th, 09 at 1:42 am..
albertsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 09, 3:27 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 318
Gallery: 11
My IKEA: USA-Boston:Stoughton

I called Boston and they don't have one in the store yet. . . it doesn't give any specs as to how much water is used, or how loud it is at all. I think I'm still going to go ahead, I'm dying for an integrated dw .

Share |
teresag715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 09, 11:15 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken

The kitchen sale is starting on March 13th so I wanted to get more info on this dishwasher. They told me the panel ready model is the Whirlpool model # IUD9500VX but I still can't find anything on that.

Share |
natalie9577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 09, 11:26 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken

Ok, here's how you find it. Thanks to Ikea in Conshy for their help. Go to Whirlpool's main site. Then go to customer support and the FAQ . There is one about owners manuals and parts lists and it lets you enter in the model number. The model number I listed above is for the panel ready version. You have to search for them in this backwards way because they're made for Ikea only. If you type the number in the general search on the W site, you'll get no results.

Share |
natalie9577 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment