Comment

LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old May 4th, 08, 2:43 pm   #1
plazaglass
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
Kitchen planner asking for "plan inside" on base cab?

I have an 18-inch, 4-drawer base cabinet in my plan (B4D18). The IKEA kitchen planner is asking (via the menu where you choose door style and such) for my choice of the "plan inside" -- the options are "no drawer open," "drawer 1 open," "drawer 2 open," etc.

Is this asking me to choose if I want drawers in each alloted space or ...?

Thanks!

Share |

plazaglass is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old May 4th, 08, 3:12 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 15,208
Gallery: 102

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 4

Re: Kitchen planner asking for "plan inside" on base cab?

I think that just means how it's shown in the planner view. It's helpful in visualizing the kitchen and imagining what will go where with those great drawer organizers.
Gloria

Share |
Old May 4th, 08, 3:56 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0

Oh good heavens! That's it. I never would have thought of that. Thank you so much.

Share |
plazaglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 08, 5:19 am  
IKEA holic

iKarma: 1,033
Gallery: 1

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Backer ($50-$99 Donation) 
Total Awards: 3

I *think* it also allows you to select some drawer organizers to add to the shopping list / price calculation, but am not sure.

Share |
yankeelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
ikea kitchen planner , kitchen planner , kitchen planning