LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Aug 8th, 06, 1:33 pm   #1
joshsipes
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 150
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton
I know that the PERFEKT end run open shelves are 12" wide and 30" deep for the base, but is there any place I can get the exact dimensions, to include where the angle begins relative to both width and depth? (for example, it angles back starting 6" inches from the left and 24" from the rear")

Thanks,

Josh

Share |

joshsipes is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 8th, 06, 9:18 pm  
IKEAFans...we put the fun in functional!

iKarma: 29,680
Gallery: 148
My IKEA: USA-Phoenix:Tempe
Doorstyle: Nexus Birch

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 10

I've been blogged!
I'll measure mine for you!

Share |

Life is too short to live with bad design.

Planning a new IKEA kitchen? Click here: Getting Started
DesignDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 06, 9:27 pm  
IKEAFans...we put the fun in functional!

iKarma: 29,680
Gallery: 148
My IKEA: USA-Phoenix:Tempe
Doorstyle: Nexus Birch

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 10

I've been blogged!
OK, I realize you are talking about the base unit, and I only have the wall unit (shallower). But, I would imagine the curve is the same, only the length is different, so here's the dimensions, measured from center of curve at the angled corner.

HTH !

Share |

Life is too short to live with bad design.

Planning a new IKEA kitchen? Click here: Getting Started
DesignDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 06, 6:15 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 150
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton
Thank you Eva! I feel pretty confident I can just use 6 3/4" as the start point for the base cab angle and should be able to calculate my projected walking path from that.

Josh

Share |
joshsipes is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment