LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Dec 23rd, 06, 12:15 am   #1
kika2000
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 360
Gallery: 0
Open face cabinet mixed in to Adel Birch design

I'm planning an Adel Birch kitchen in a VERY tight space and can't fit a door on one cabinet. Design wise, it looks rather nice - almost like I meant it - but aren't all the Akurum cabs white on the inside? Has anyone tried integrating an open faced cabinet into a wood - doored design? The closest Ikea - made cabinet I can find is the Duvbo wine shelf in Antique Stain, and honestly, I don't really want a wine shelf. I'm probably going to have to have something made to fit, but if it already exists, I'd be much happier. Any input would be much appreciated.

Share |

kika2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Dec 23rd, 06, 8:16 am  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 19,754
Gallery: 9
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:College Park

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation) 
Total Awards: 4

you are in luck...

the cabinets come in white...or birch!

Share |
Toxigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 06, 8:42 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 360
Gallery: 0
Thanks so much. It's so hard to tell some of these things from the site and the catalog - and the last time I was at Ikea, I was so overwhelmed with door options, I didn't even think to look at the inside of the boxes.

Share |

Last edited by kika2000; Dec 23rd, 06 at 9:26 am..
kika2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
akurum