LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 18th, 11, 11:43 am   #1
brisqbrisq
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 281
Gallery: 0
Question 10 inch base cabinet?

Does anyone know where I can find a 10-inch width, 24-inch depth base cabinet or how I might modify a larger one to fit? There's about a 9-10 inch space between my gas range and refrigerator, and I was hoping to find a cabinet to fit in the space, and maybe finding a small slab of marble to lay on top of it so I can use it as a resting area while cooking.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Share |

brisqbrisq is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jan 18th, 11, 3:22 pm  

iKarma: 156,240
Gallery: 21
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:East Palo Alto
Doorstyle: stat white

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor 
Total Awards: 9

I've been blogged!
Re: 10 inch base cabinet?

This is a perfect place to have open storage slots for cutting boards, cookie sheets, etc.. Install one shelf and put in vertical dividers (Ikea used to sell them--not sure if they still do). Just buy a 12" cab and cut down the top, bottom, and back pieces to fit your space after you figure out exactly how big it is. Use edge banding if you like, to make it fit in a little better.

Share |
NBeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
cabinet , kitchen