Old Jan 30th, 07, 7:52 am   #1
Formula1pete
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
Door Dimensions

Hi all

Wondered if anyone can help me.

My colleague tells me that IKEA have 41 different sizes of door and drawer in their standard portfolio - I have been struggling to find out which sizes they are e.g 500mm width x 600mm height

Can anyone help? - It would be great if the in formation could be posted in "mm" - European standard, or a link provided where I can find a full list of sizes

Hope you can help!!
Cheers
Pete

Share |

Formula1pete is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jan 30th, 07, 8:26 am  
IKEAFans...we put the fun in functional!

iKarma: 29,790
Gallery: 148
My IKEA: USA-Phoenix:Tempe
Doorstyle: Nexus Birch

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Builder ($5-$49 Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 10

I've been blogged!
There is a sheet called "All Doors and Drawers" available within this larger download of the Akurum Kitchen System
AKURUM System

That should give you the info you need, although I am not sure if it has metric or not.

Share |

Life is too short to live with bad design.

Planning a new IKEA kitchen? Click here: Getting Started
DesignDiva is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
akurum