No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Apr 5th, 11, 2:11 am   #1
roadragecat
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco
Expedit Side Table Discontinued?

I saw some side tables online last week and now they're gone. Reasonable to assume they are end of life and / or discontinued?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80147734

Share |

roadragecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Apr 5th, 11, 5:54 pm  
IKEA FANatic

iKarma: 12,824
Re: Expedit Side Table Discontinued?

They are, the complete expedit coffee table/side table range is being phased out im affraid and there is no replacement yet for them.

Share |
ikeaworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 11, 11:32 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco
Re: Expedit Side Table Discontinued?

Thanks for clarifying. Glad I at least snagged a coffee table before they're gone.

Share |
roadragecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment