LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Oct 23rd, 11, 7:56 pm   #1
Chianti
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 420
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco
Bookcases and tv stand - Hemnes or Liatorp?

Hi - I would like to fill a wall (13-14 feet) with bookcases and a tv stand. It is a formal living that we have turned into an office/adult room (seating for two). I have looked at Ikea options (Besta, Billy, Hemnes and Liatorp) and have narrowed it down to Hemnes and Liatorp for the better quality. They hopefully will last longer. I like the look of Liatorp with the cabinet doors on the bottom, but wish that the shorter tv stand was still available (vs the buffet used as a tv stand). I need the bookcase space. I have the Hemnes cabinet with drawers in our bedroom, so, other than the doors (which have become off balance), I like the sturdiness. I think that I would be happy with the simple bookcases. I want this to last a while and look nice and subtle (kind of disappear into the background). Any opinions or experiences??? Thanks!

Share |

Chianti is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
hemnes , liatorp