No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jun 9th, 12, 8:17 am   #1
bluebunny
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 150
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Sweden-Stockholm:Kungens Kurva
Karlstad sofa vs. Soderhamnn?

I was wondering which sofa is softer and more comfortable in general - Karlstad or Soderhamn? I know Soderhamn is a relatively new product, but maybe someone already owns one?

Share |

bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 14th, 13, 6:59 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 157
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Cincinnati:West Chester
Re: Karlstad sofa vs. Soderhamnn?

YES! I had the Karlstad and the Kivik, but could not resist the new Soderhamnn so switched it about a month ago

Karlstad is more firm but still very comfortable, Kivik is by far the MOST comfortable, definitely something you can sink into after a day of work. Soderhamnn is the prettiest (style similar to the $5000 couch in DWR) but i gotta say...personally it has nothing on neither Karlstad or Kivik when it comes to comfort. It's very bouncy. Like the feeling you would get when you sit on REALLY cheap mattress.

Share |
conniezhou1126 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
karlstad , soderhamn