LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old May 26th, 13, 5:57 pm   #1
M&M912
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 207
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-New Haven
Question Anyone have the Ikea LUGNVIK sofa bed?

Does anyone have the LUGNVIK sofabed? Is it comfortable as a couch and a bed? We are debating whether or not to buy it. The Manstad had really good reviews, but it looks like it is no longer available.

Thanks for any input!

Share |

M&M912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jun 11th, 13, 12:31 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 542
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:Etobicoke
Re: Anyone have the Ikea LUGNVIK sofa bed?

Were you able to find an answer to your question? Did you end up buying the Lugnvik, if so, how is it?

We had a Manstad for approx 2 years and it was fantastic to sleep on and it was our main couch. The new model is called the Friheten, highly recommended.

Since our new space cannot fit a Manstad/Friheten, we're currently looking at the Lugnvik but cannot seem to find much info about it online. Even our ikea store didn't have a demo floor model for us to look at.

Please let me know if you were able to find any resources regarding the lugnvik. Thanks!

Share |
Rocklobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 13, 3:22 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 542
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:Etobicoke
Re: Anyone have the Ikea LUGNVIK sofa bed?

We cancelled our plan to go for the Lugnvik as its sleeping surface is smaller than that of a double bed

Share |
Rocklobsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 13, 4:09 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 445
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Smile Re: Anyone have the Ikea LUGNVIK sofa bed?

LUGNVIK is very comfortable.I just love it and would recommended it.But yes the sleeping surface is a bit small.But how about Beddinge Resmo.You can check it out.It can also be converted into a bed big enough for two.

Share |
bedbreakers is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
futon , lugnvik , sofa bed