Old Mar 15th, 12, 1:50 pm   #1
ikea_personal_shopper
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 273
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco
Personal Shopper

Hi everyone!
I am an IKEA employee: I have worked in the Dallas/ Frisco store for almost 7 years, and know the store inside and out. I am thinking about starting a personal shopper business that specializes in shopping for and shipping IKEA items. I'm trying to get an idea of how much interest/need there would be in this idea. Would you use my service? Let me know!
Thanks,
Linda

Share |

ikea_personal_shopper is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Mar 23rd, 12, 12:30 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 491
Re: Personal Shopper

Yes! I am very frustrated. There are several small items I want from IKEA. However, they have to be purchased in the store. I've called about everyone at IKEA I can think of. I can't find similar items anywhere. If I order them from EBAY the mark up and shipping is outrageous.

Share |
lycrecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 12, 7:34 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 8,361
Gallery: 18
My IKEA: USA-New Haven
Doorstyle: Stat, Nexus, Lidingo, Avsikt, Fagerland, Abstrakt

Hi Linda, this is a service I offer for kitchens already I am not interested in providing it for any other products. Maybe we can coordinate efforts somehow. My driving force was the major time and frustration in the kit. ordering process at store level. Also, as an installer with hundreds of kitchens done, the amount of parts missing from the order at point of sale is staggering. This causes more frustration for consumer/installer as another trip or 2 becomes necessary, and you can see where this goes.

Let me know what you think. This is a new service for us as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Share |

Last edited by Chuck; Mar 28th, 12 at 11:53 pm.. Reason: to remove link
Patinstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 12, 4:12 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 168
Lightbulb Re: Personal Shopper

Hello, my name is Marci and I live about 2 mi. from Dallas/ Frisco IKEA and practically next door to post office. I have a paypal account and would love to be your personal shopper. I am very reliable, with 40+ yrs. shopping experience.

Let me know if you need me - 972-567-4444

Share |
Marci61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 12, 11:42 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 61
My IKEA: USA-Chicago:Bolingbrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patinstall View Post
Hi Linda, this is a service I offer for kitchens already I am not interested in providing it for any other products. Maybe we can coordinate efforts somehow. My driving force was the major time and frustration in the kit. ordering process at store level. Also, as an installer with hundreds of kitchens done, the amount of parts missing from the order at point of sale is staggering. This causes more frustration for consumer/installer as another trip or 2 becomes necessary, and you can see where this goes.

Let me know what you think. This is a new service for us as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Share |
Newgirl1233 is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment