No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jan 29th, 11, 6:10 pm   #1
Paulbnhd
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 892
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton
Question Besta Legs On Akurum Cabinets

Has anyone used Besta Aluminum legs on Akurum Cabinets ? I don't like the Capita legs, Utbys are OK, but the Besta's would definitely be an improvement. The Utbys which are meant for Akurum come with a heavy steel plate to distribute the weight of the cabinet so I would have to come up with a similar plate. I could always buy Utbys just for the steel plates and see if I can get them to work with Besta. Anyone Have any ideas ? Thanks

Share |

Paulbnhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
akurum , besta , legs , utby

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
Akurum Base Cabinets legs - how far under the cabinet? RobL Assembly and Installation 4 May 20th, 12 4:20 pm
Leveling Akurum Base cabinets with capita legs:HELP!!! ClosetNerd0 Assembly and Installation 1 Jun 21st, 10 8:26 am
12" Deep Floor Cabinets - 4 legs or 2 legs w/rail patlukes Assembly and Installation 5 Aug 23rd, 09 4:05 pm
Akurum base cabinets depth of legs protean Assembly and Installation 5 Sep 26th, 07 11:30 pm
Legs: How much weight can the black plastic Akurum/Faktum legs hold? Susan Articles 1 Jun 9th, 07 9:09 am

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies