My wife and I just completed a Besta cabinet installation with mods (that took about 3-4 weeks to complete) to accomodate our HDTV and home theatre equipment.
To make it all work together some of the mods we did were....
1. Hack a Tofta door to fit onto an Inreda drawer
2. Drill holes in Framsta frames for wires and cables to route through
3. Drill holes in the Besta cabinets for wires between cabinets
4. Drill holes in the panels themselves to mount speakers
5. Splice electrical wire to Inreda lights to make them span longer distance.
6. Mount the whole unit to the wall with wood blocks for stability
I've documented it all on my blog post here
with lots of pictures. Take a look and enjoy!
You got the besta me: IKEA Besta Cabinet installation