Go Back   IKEA FANS > Welcome to IKEAFANS > News and Announcements
Register Blogs Forum/Blog Search Mark Forums Read

Comment

LinkBack (10) Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Dec 21st, 07, 3:49 pm   10 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
Susan
Head IKEA Geek

iKarma: 189,363
Gallery: 1455
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: STAT

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN 
Total Awards: 3

New IKEA Products for 2008!

Click for larger version

Click for larger version

Click for larger version

Click for larger version

What better way to ring in the New Year than to preview what's coming up? IKEA is bringing exciting new products to the market in this 2008 IKEA Catalog designed just to bring you info on the latest NEW IKEA PRODUCTS !

New from IKEA Linens - New fabric patterns in the PETRONELLA, FREDRIKA and FIALENA lines and new towels, quilts and pillows will keep you warm this winter. New designs in childrens linens will delight and excite both parents and kids.

Click for larger version

Click for larger version

Click for larger version

Click for larger version
Be sure to check out the whole new line of ODDA bedroom products designed in bold colors for teens and tweens and the new linens for younger set in Youth products. The STAVE series is new for bedrooms and comes in Medium Brown, Birch, Oak, White, and Black-Brown. Look out for it in a store near you!

For your Laundry needs, there's a whole new series, including a stainless topped workbench in birch. Laundry bins and drying racks round out the room in style.

Imagine an attractive hanging light fixture for the kitchen that doubles as an extractor fan. NUTID HO EV W is available in the European markets. Also in the NUTID line are refrigerator drawers! The NUTID FDN 800 2-drawer fridge packs a lot of functionality into just an 80cm space. Also check out the NUTID HB 3 IH Induction Hob and the NUTID Wan 00 S 2 warming drawers! (NOTE: The NUTID line is not available in the IKEA North America market)

Click here to see the 'New for 2008' IKEA Catalog in all its 68 pages of full color glory. And when they ask how you know so much, tell them IKEAFANS told you so!

Share |

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Dec 21st, 07, 3:55 pm   9 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view.
AKA: DulcineaK
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 120,701
Gallery: 110
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: Rubrik Turq, Fagerland, Tida BB and more!

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 10

I've been blogged!
Re: New for 2008!

omg i want the fridge drawers in the US, that would be SO COOL instead of a beverage fridge.

Share |
Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 07, 4:48 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 100
Gallery: 52
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton
Doorstyle: Kalsebo Beech
Re: New IKEA Products for 2008!

Thanks for posting the new products!!....I love the new fabrics! I ordered and picked up my kitchen on Monday. I forgot to get the dampers originally. Today, I had a couple of other things to pick up, and I found out there is a NEW cabinet damper. This one clips on to the hinges, BUT these hinges are new also. The dampers won't fit the old hinges, so I exchanged mine. ALSO, the old hinges have been reduced in price to $2.50 for a pack of 2. The newer dampers are fantastic!! AND the newer hinges are still $5.00 for 2 pair or $7.00 for 3 pair.....Just sharing....

Share |
ccle003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 07, 9:30 pm  
IKEA addict

iKarma: 579
Gallery: 248
My IKEA: USA-Chicago:Schaumburg
Doorstyle: Adel Medium Brown & Avsikt

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Mentor  IKEAFANS Backer ($50-$99 Donation) 
Total Awards: 3

Susan! Thank you so much for posting this catalogue. Now, if I can only figure out how to make a child-free trip down to IKEA. I've made two visits this year and it was like I had blinders on. Kitchen cabinets doors! Hooks! Dampers! Interior fittings! Stacking containers! Get in, get out!

I want to browse! Is that too much for girl to ask?

E

Share |
erikakn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 07, 11:52 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 344
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken
Doorstyle: <3 abstrakt red & linjar blue

ahhhhhh!!!!! thanks for posting this!

any idea when these things will hit US shelves?

Share |
aldyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 07, 8:32 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 13,955
Gallery: 127
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: STAT

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 8

The catalog says February 2008 - Just in time for Valentine's Day!

Knowing IKEA though, it will probably trickle into the stores over a period of several months.

Susan

Share |
Old Dec 25th, 07, 9:43 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 4
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN 
Total Awards: 1

I want the induction HOB... Dang it I've been wanting induction cooking but it blows my budget. I bet Ikea is affordable.....but not in USA . Aw shucks!

I want the refrigerator drawers too!

B.S.

Share |
B.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 07, 11:14 pm  
IKEA FANS fan!

iKarma: 41,994
Gallery: 174
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Doorstyle: Nexus Yellow Brown

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 12

I've been blogged!

Yes, induction, refrigerator drawers, warming drawers, integrated panel dishwashers...all such a good idea. They should bring those to NA!

Share |
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 08, 11:49 pm  
IKEA FAN

My IKEA: USA-New Haven

This is great! I thought all the new products would come out in June 2008 since that is when the catalog prices will change. I guess they gradually add new products though. I love the new patterns for the textiles

Share |
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 08, 1:01 am  
IKEA FANatic

My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Costa Mesa
Doorstyle: Kaselbo laundry room, 2 Pax closets, all-Ikea playroom, and soon, all-Ikea scraproom

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikakn View Post
Susan! Thank you so much for posting this catalogue. Now, if I can only figure out how to make a child-free trip down to IKEA. I've made two visits this year and it was like I had blinders on. Kitchen cabinets doors! Hooks! Dampers! Interior fittings! Stacking containers! Get in, get out!

I want to browse! Is that too much for girl to ask?

E
Not too much to ask at all. Have you utilized Smaland? My dd wants to go to Ikea JUST so she can play in Smaland!

Share |
snookums is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment

Tags
ikea catalog , ikea kitchen planner , kitchen planner , kitchen planning

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.ikeafans.com/forums/news-announcements/12104-new-ikea-products-2008-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
IKEA Worship archive at FlatPackOhio.com - Formerly OHIKEA.com This thread Refback Jun 29th, 08 8:44 pm
At Home with Kim Vallee - home decor This thread Refback Jun 20th, 08 10:04 am
OHIKEA!: The site for Ohio IKEA News This thread Refback Mar 12th, 08 4:03 am
OHIKEA!: The site for Ohio IKEA News This thread Refback Feb 7th, 08 1:41 am
At Home with Kim Vallee - January 2008 Entries This thread Refback Jan 24th, 08 7:53 pm
OHIKEA! » General IKEA Worship: The site for Ohio IKEA News This thread Refback Jan 5th, 08 4:04 pm
New products by IKEA for 2008 This thread Refback Jan 4th, 08 4:19 pm
At Home with Kim Vallee - TABLESCAPE This thread Refback Jan 4th, 08 8:19 am
OHIKEA! » New IKEA Products for 2008!: The site for Ohio IKEA News Post #1 Pingback Jan 4th, 08 1:16 am
At Home with Kim Vallee - HOME decor This thread Refback Jan 3rd, 08 11:45 pm