IKEA FANS

IKEA FANS (/forums/)
-   In the Store (http://www.ikeafans.com/forums/store/)
-   -   looking for an old ikea catalog (http://www.ikeafans.com/forums/store/15280-looking-old-ikea-catalog.html)

lilinfrance May 12th, 08 1:53 pm

looking for an old ikea catalog

Hi everybody!
I'm Lili from france and I'm so pleased that I found you : it seems there's nothing like this communauty in my country!
I'm looking for an old ikea catalog (probably the one from 2004) which contained a plenty of tips about small places...
does anyone remember that?
If yes, does anybody still have it? if yes again, could it be possible to send me a pdf copy of these ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Lili

Chuck May 12th, 08 9:00 pm

Re: looking for an old ikea catalog

Welcome to IKEAFANS, Lil.

I'll see if I have it, and if I can pull off some computer magic, though I may need a lot of tutoring on that part.

kelly May 12th, 08 9:02 pm

Hi Lilli! We have a lot of French members- so I guess we are the community in your area!

There are a few people here who collect the older catalogs- perhaps they have scanned them.

That said, we have lots of great ideas for small spaces- are you working on a kitchen or another part of your home? We love to help!

Welcome!!

Kelly

lilinfrance May 16th, 08 5:18 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 102175)
Welcome to IKEAFANS, Lil.

I'll see if I have it, and if I can pull off some computer magic, though I may need a lot of tutoring on that part.

Hello Chuck!

Thx for your reply and I would be pleased to help you with your computer :)
Just let me know what you need to do (install / understand / fix up) and I'll get you the solution :)

Lili

lilinfrance May 16th, 08 5:22 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybmw (Post 102176)
Hi Lilli! We have a lot of French members- so I guess we are the community in your area!

There are a few people here who collect the older catalogs- perhaps they have scanned them.

That said, we have lots of great ideas for small spaces- are you working on a kitchen or another part of your home? We love to help!

Welcome!!

Kelly

Hello Kelly :)

Nice to see this community is worldwide (like ikea indeed!) :)
I'm planing to buy an appartment in Paris and regarding the incredibly high prices in real estate, I'll have to live in a smaller place
That's why I need to know what can be done in order to live well in tiny space : I'll know while visiting if the flat has potential or not
does it make sense?

Thanks for your help :)

Lili

It is now 8:28 am. All times are GMT -5.

©2005-2012 IKEAFANS, Incorporated. All rights reserved. Disclaimer: This site is intended as a source of information for those interested in IKEA products and is not affiliated with IKEA in any way. Information contained on these pages is offered as a compilation of individuals' experiences with IKEA products. The authors are not professionals and assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. IKEA is a registered trademark of Inter-IKEA Systems B.V. For more detailed information, please see our Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines. IKEAFANS, Inc. P.O. Box 264, Montross, VA, USA 22520. Site Design and integration by mARTinDesign.