LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jun 13th, 11, 6:51 pm   #1
fluffaykitties
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 2,116
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Burbank
Exclamation Can you return IKEA slipcovers? Also...where to get Nikkala slipcovers?

Hi there. I recently purchased an IKEA slipcover in the store and opened up the box, took out the pieces and found it isn't the one I need =(

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put everything back into the box so it looks the same, however there was a plastic cover around the box that I had to rip off to open it.

I'm also a little worried because I had to pick it up in a different section of the store and had to sign off for it. Does that mean I can't return it? They never told me why I had to sign for it.

Any ideas? PS the reason why is because I thought I had a newer KARLSTAD couch but I really have an older Nikkala couch (I know, really really stupid mistake, please don't lecture me on that =(( ). So if anyone knows where I can find Nikkala covers for about $150 (NOT the $200+ on the bemz website) please let me know!

Share |

fluffaykitties is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jun 14th, 11, 11:21 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 5,967
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Chicago:Schaumburg
Re: Can you return IKEA slipcovers? Also...where to get Nikkala slipcovers?

Do your best to put the couch cover back into the box and take your receipt with you when you go back to the store. Go to Returns and ask to get a refund, with your receipt in hand! If you have only bought this a short time ago, it is possible they will refund you the same way you paid for it. If they say it has been opened, then they might offer a store credit. Be nice and be calm, and go into the store during the week around late morning or early afternoon. Those times are usually quiet and co-workers are not all fed up by screaming customers yet.

Share |
aiwei is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment