LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Oct 10th, 07, 2:03 pm   #1
heather g
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 110
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco
Question Ikea Tundra Alder Effect flooring?

Apparently this flooring was discontinued ONE month after I bought it last year. I remodeled a portion of my house and am in desparate need of just 1 box. No one ANYWHERE makes flooring compatible with Ikea. Does anyone have any extra Alder Effect flooring lying around?? The product number is 100.700.16. I will pay a premium!

Share |

heather g is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Oct 12th, 07, 11:10 pm  
IKEA addict

iKarma: 360
Gallery: 88
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: Akrum/Faktum Adel Med. Brn., Pax Oak

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Backer ($50-$99 Donation) 
Total Awards: 1

Re: Ikea Tundra Alder Effect flooring?

UG!!! That's gotta be frustrating. Hopefully you'll be able to find someone to help!

Share |
JimGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 07, 2:19 pm  
Frankenfingers

iKarma: 84,382
Gallery: 2962
My IKEA: USA-Washington DC:Woodbridge
Doorstyle: Tidaholm!

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 3

Sorry, I totally missed this thread before. Moved it to Swaps and Exchanges where it's more likely to be found.

James

Share |

Want to help support IKEAFANS without taking a penny out of your pocket? Check out Amazon's offerings by following the link below (then search from there ) and a percentage of the sale will support this site! Kitchen Planning Resources
Tigratrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 12, 7:48 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 96
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Canada-Toronto:Burlington
Question Re: Ikea Tundra Alder Effect flooring?

This might be a huge longshot but... I'm in need of some Tundra Alder Effect laminated flooring from Ikea. Original model number 100.700.16

Anyone got any kicking around and you're in the Toronto area??

Share |
orangegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 12, 2:04 pm  
dww
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 1,369
Gallery: 2
My IKEA: USA-Charlotte

What is the number found on the back of the boards? I picked up a box of discontinued flooring intending to use it for bookshelf backing, but it didn't work out. I don't see a product number on the box and don't know its name. It is sort of beech in color.

Share |
dww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 12, 10:19 pm  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 228,952
Gallery: 6
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!

There are several numbers which end up printed or otherwise "associated" with IKEA products . There's an 8 digit number (xxx-xxx-xx), which is the Article Number, the IKEA equivalent of a UPC. There is a 5 digit number (xxxxx) which is the Supplier (manufacturer) Code. And finally, there's a number which comes formatted several ways, but it is the date code. It might be "xxxx", or "xxxx-x", or something different altogether, but generally, the first 2 digits are the year, and the second 2 are the week of that year; the 5th digit, if it appears, is the day of the week.

If the number has 8 digits, try searching for that code on the IKEA website.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment