No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Feb 18th, 08, 6:50 pm   #1
DemanusFlint
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Looking for vintage (truly vintage) IKEA

Hi-- I'm interested in buying older (sixties or so) Ikea pieces as a gift for a budding Ikea enthusiast. I'm not really looking for anything specific or functional-- no furniture or anything else too pricey, either. I've already bought one steel kettle, but I'd maybe like one more piece, possibly another kitchen item. If you have anything that you'd like to part with that fits this very vague request, let me know!

Share |

DemanusFlint is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Feb 20th, 08, 5:10 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Re: Looking for vintage (truly vintage) IKEA

I hate to bump this, but I'd really like it if someone could point me in the right direction... all of my searches so far have come up empty.

Thanks so much!

Share |
DemanusFlint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 08, 6:01 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 70
Gallery: 3
My IKEA: USA-Los Angeles:Costa Mesa
Doorstyle: Nexus Birch

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Moderator  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 3

Re: Looking for vintage (truly vintage) IKEA

Hi and Welcome to IKEAFans,

What a cool idea to get someone going on their IKEA obsession. I highly encourage that kind of behavior.

The most I can do is push you towards Ebay and Google. You've done your part by posting here so thousands of IKEAFans will be able to find your request.

I know you don't really care what product you want to buy, but it might be easier to search for items if you know some product names. Too bad IKEA.com doesn't have old catalogs online so you can search for items that look appealing to you.

Share |
climber_grrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment