No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Feb 9th, 09, 9:26 pm   #1
Shadow of Light
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 400
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: Canada-Vancouver:Coquitlam
KAXAS DVD / CD / MEDIA STORAGE UNITS

Looking for a set of IKEA DVD / CD storage units. These were discontinued in 2006.

They are gunmetal grey in colour with sliding tinted smoke/black glass sliding doors that measure 38 x 10 x 7 3/4 inches (97 x 26 x 20 cm)

Also interested in the older versions of these 18 3/4 x 10 (47 x 47 x 20cm) square KAXAS cd/dvd storage units with the two glass shelves and tinted smoke/black glass cabinet.

Live in Vancouver, BC Canada so shipping by ground would probably be best.

Share |

Shadow of Light is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Mar 14th, 09, 11:49 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
My IKEA: USA-Minneapolis:Twin Cities
Re: KAXAS DVD / CD / MEDIA STORAGE UNITS

Hello Shadow of Light,

I have a pair of these Kaxas CD/DVD storage units that were put together and never used. They are in perfect shape, but not in their nicely shippable boxes as they were fresh from the store. We moved after we bought these and never really had a good place to put them in the new house. I currently have them up on Craigslist in the Minneapolis market so you could see some pictures there if you like. Don't know if you still need them or not or how feasible it is to ship them, but I have them and would like to sell them. Let me know if you are interested.
-Larry

Share |
goodguy444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 09, 12:48 pm  
IKEA FAN

Hi Larry,

I am certainly interested in purchasing them. However, as you say, not sure about the shipping costs because it can get extreme. By ground would obviously be the cheapest. What I've also learned is that moving companies can take items like this cheaply just so that they can fill up their containers as they move across the country/continent. It may take longer to get here, but I'm in no rush.

Roshan

Share |
Old Jul 21st, 09, 3:57 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 212
My IKEA: USA-Pittsburgh

Dear Shadow of Light,

Are you still looking for the KAXAS CD/ DVD / Media storage unit? I have 2 of these - brand new in the original packing. I live in Cleveland and can ship them to you ground. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Share |
mahesh72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 09, 5:28 pm  
IKEA FAN

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I am still interested. The big question is how much would it cost?

Share |
Old Jul 21st, 09, 5:45 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 212
My IKEA: USA-Pittsburgh

I am willing to sell it for US $ 60 each plus shipping at actual. Since it is going to Canada , you will need to take care of custom charges if any. I will ship as soon as I receive your payment.

Share |
mahesh72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 09, 8:36 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 340

Mahesh72 - Do you still have these 2 Kaxas units available? If so, I am very interested. $120 plus shipping (estimated to Omaha, NE) = ???
Mike

Share |
nebikea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 09, 2:33 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 194

I have 6 of these that I have assembled and put in my guest room but never saw any real use. I also have the wheels that came with it in sealed condition. I can sell these for $30ea + shipping actuals. I am in zipcode 78660. Call me at (512) 923 Nine Two Eight One

Share |
gsenthil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 09, 1:03 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 382

Hi goodguy444! do still have to sell your Kaxas shelves?
Im a serious person who are interested on this items, please contact me, if any body else have this product to sell, please let me know

Share |
Ikeacollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 09, 1:23 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 194

I still have these. IKEA KAXAS TV STAND DVD/CD Stand Smoked Glass Doors
Call (425) 233 4611

Share |
gsenthil is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment