No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Apr 9th, 09, 5:56 am   #1
fitc60
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 50
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-New York:Brooklyn
Rationell Deep Drawer Dividers 30"

I have 12 30" DEEP drawer dividers that I can not use. I need instead 3 sets of the 24" and one set of the 15" regular (i.e., NOT DEEP) drawer divider. I'll sell them for $75 (6 X $19.99 originally; IKEA | Built-in kitchens | AKURUM/RATIONELL system | RATIONELL | Divider for deep drawer, set of 2). I don't have the original packing hence I can't return them, but they are unused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1691.jpg (1.10 MB, 24 views)

Share |

Last edited by fitc60; Apr 9th, 09 at 5:59 am..
fitc60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
RATIONELL: Deep Drawer Dividers - Interior Organization instructions Susan IKEA Instructions 3 Nov 15th, 10 1:22 pm
Exact depth of deep drawer dividers Goth Gardiner Kitchen Planning 3 Mar 5th, 08 9:57 am
What the ART for Rationell 15" shallow drawer dividers? jgsearls Kitchen Planning 5 Jun 3rd, 07 9:47 pm

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies