No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jul 19th, 09, 11:27 am   #1
Szig
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 251
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton
Babord shoe rack

I'm thinking Ikea has discontinued the best shoe rack ever - the Babord. It's still listed on the site but no stores seem to actually have them anymore. I would love to get a few more for my ever multiplying shoes. Please write if you have one or two extra.

thanks!

Share |

Szig is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Jul 29th, 09, 11:07 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 197
My IKEA: USA-Pittsburgh
Re: Babord shoe rack

Szig:

You're in luck!

Last weekend, I realized that I had too many shoes, and wanted to pick up another one or two Babord shoe racks to add to the two I've been using for about six years. I was really frustrated that I couldn't find any, and eventually I just broke down and got some other shoe racks. However, this means that I have two Babord racks taking up space in my closet - and they need a new home...

I'll sell 'em both to you at cost - i.e., $10 apiece - plus shipping, which will probably be around $5. Both racks are unstained and in good shape (I used these for shoe storage, not for front-door duty, so the shoes that occupied them were always clean and dry.)

If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Regards,

David Stein

Share |
sfsdfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 09, 1:24 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 251
My IKEA: USA-Detroit:Canton

Absolutely interested! Do you have a paypal account? I could transfer you a payment for the two, plus the estimated shipping? If the shipping ends up being more I could transfer the difference. I could also send a check.

Thanks so much for your reply!

Sarah

Share |
Szig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 09, 1:47 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 197
My IKEA: USA-Pittsburgh

Sarah:

Yep, it's a deal.

Please shoot me an email message (djs10@ po .cwru.edu) so that we can finalize the details.

Regards,

David Stein

Share |
sfsdfd is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment