LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Mar 29th, 11, 3:28 am   #1
RIKTIG
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
RIKTIG gathering tape!

I urgently need two of these gathering tapes! It's sold out in Dutch Ikea's and they said they don't know when they'll be in stores again because of some problems! I've checked UK , French and German Ikeas - a lot of them still have these in stock, so I was wondering whether somebody from Europe is willing to pick them up for me if you have a trip planned to Ikea??? And then ship them to me? I hope that the shipping costs won't be too high, so if your contry only offers very expensive international shipping that won't be a good option because they will then cost much more at once (though it's light and can be probably sent as a regular letter).

I can pay by Paypal!

Please let me know and thanks.

Share |

RIKTIG is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
10 Pack Ikea Riktig Curtain Rings BLACK/SILVER/WHITE IKEAFANS Deals IKEA on eBay 0 Nov 6th, 10 9:37 am
What is this, Tape? stupidman Assembly and Installation 3 Jul 24th, 10 1:50 pm
Where do I get the gathering tape for Kvartal? msdecorator Workspaces 8 Aug 25th, 08 12:06 pm
6 Year old Magic the Gathering player! Tigratrus Chats 4 Mar 12th, 08 10:12 pm
Last weekend's gathering liz Chats 6 Jul 27th, 07 4:25 pm

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies