No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Apr 5th, 12, 5:43 am   #1
LumaMMXII
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 181
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Atlanta:Midtown
Thumbs up Looking for RAMVIK Coffee Table (blk/brn) near IN/OH/IL/

Looking for a brown/black RAMVIK Coffee Table in good to great condition.

Willing to travel to pick up or pay extra for shipping if possible via UPS. Please send me a message if you have or know of a good one that will find many many years of enjoyment in my new place. I'm really upset that I didn't pick one up while they were still available but I'm determined to find one.

Thank you.

Share |

LumaMMXII is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment

Tags
coffee , ramvik , table , wanted

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Category Comments Last Post
RAMVIK coffee table-need help installing drawers! reetslee Assembly and Installation 8 Feb 11th, 11 10:44 am
Ramvik coffee table help. Drawers wont fit Demz Assembly and Installation 1 Nov 7th, 10 7:45 pm
cant get drawers into ramvik table crowsus Assembly and Installation 2 Sep 29th, 08 10:15 pm
Please Help I just put together the Ramvik side table and the drawer doesn't fit! Shmerica Assembly and Installation 1 Mar 13th, 08 11:29 pm
RAMVIK Coffee Table Instructions Annotated ArticleBot IKEA Instructions 0 Aug 28th, 07 1:50 pm

Subscribe to IKEA News in Your Inbox:

Email:

Featured Kitchen Contractors

Recent Directory Listings

• iKitchens, Etc.
    We are the premier IKEA Kitchen Installer in Massachusetts. Our company offers complete in-house design service followed by an impeccable installation.
  • Semihandmade
    Custom. IKEA. Doors. The idea for Semihandmade came from a desire to offer the same craftsmanship we produce in our Los Angeles-based Handmade studio to a wider audience, at a lower price.
  • Our House, LLC
    Our House ‘takes the pain’ out of the design and installation process by providing hassle-free service every step of the way. Serving CT and the greater NYC area.
Help an IKEAFAN - Find Threads with Zero Replies